Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]
Do I Need a Two Way Business Radio Licence? | Radioaficion Ham Radio

Do I Need a Two Way Business Radio Licence?

User Rating: / 0

If you have a two way business radio scheme, you will need a two way business radio licence.

In this video, Alan Andrews from Icom UK explains the differences between the available licences.

Should you have an Icom system in the UK and require assistance, don't hesitate to contact our sales team on 01227 741741 or via email at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

were not aware, Two Way Business Radio Licences have recently gone though a bit of a transformation. Whereas in the past there were over 20 forms of licences, the amount of licences has been rationalized by OFCOM to just five.

They are Simple UK Light, Simple Site Light, Suppliers Light, Technically Assigned and Area Defined.

Sounds confusing? Read on, as we have put a simple explanation of what is involved with each licence.

Uploaded: 2015-11-04, 10:11

FAST VIDEO playback..