C4FM FDMA 144/430 MHz
DUAL BAND DIGITAL TRANSCEIVER
- Enjoy very wide band receive from 108-470 and 800-999 MHz
- Altitude Display
- 500 Memories Per Band
- Band Scope
- Dual Reception
- Three RF Levels 5/20/50W
- Four Scan Modes
- Image Receive/Transmit
- Switching type of radio (mode) and conducting communication
- Communicating Via the Repeater Using a Tone Signal Other Than the 88.5Hz Tone Signal
- Recalling a Memory Channel
- Recalling the Home Channel
- Programmable Memory Scan (PMS)
- Searching for a Signal Using a Signal Strength Graph Band Scope Function
- Dial Dual Reception
- Memory Dual Reception
- Setting the Code of Your Station
- Turning on the New Pager Function
- Calling a Specific Station
- Being Called by the Remote Station (Standby Operation)
Settings for the Setup Menu
The Setup Menu is a menu for selecting and setting various functions from a list for convenient use.
Using a microSD memory card allows for the following functions.
- The function to backup this unit's information.
- The function to save Memory Data.
- The function to save the Set Mode.
- The function to save data other than images.
- The function to save the GPS Log Data.
• The function to save photo data captured with the optional camera mounted on microphone (MH-85A11U).
Usable microSD memory cards.
This unit supports microSD memory cards and microSDHC memory cards.
However, operation of commercially sold microSD cards and microSDHC memory cardsare not guaranteed. Refer to the following list for supported microSDHC memory cards.
Precautions for when using a microSD memory card.
• Do not bend or place heavy objects on top of microSD memory cards.
• If a microSD memory card has been formatted with a different device, may obstruct the proper storage of data. Reformat a memory card with this unit if it has been formatted with a different device.
• Do not remove a microSD memory card or turn off the power of this unit while data is being saved to a microSD memory card.
• Do not insert objects other than a microSD memory card into the microSD memory card slot.
• Do not forcefully remove an inserted microSD memory card.
• Do not use microSD memory cards other than those that are specified. Please contact our Amateur Customer Support for information about specified products.