AOR SR2000A 25MHz-3000MHz, DSP Powered spectrum display monitor receiver
The SR2000A is a worthy successor to the SR2000 and is the next generation in frequency monitors. Using a five-inch TFT color display, DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) it provides faster sampling rates and color imaging, a video display function, optional APCO25 (P25) decoder, thus the SR2000A opens the door to new possibilities and applications. We put the power of FFT algorithms to work in tandem with a powerful receiver, continuous coverage from 5 MHz ~ 3 GHz (Cellular blocked for US consumer version). The result is a compact color spectrum display monitor that’s ultra-sensitive, incredibly fast and yet easy to use. The SR2000A is perfect for base, mobile or field use and can also be used in combination with a personal computer.
- FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) high speed display The FFT search function enables incredibly high-speed signal monitoring, 10 MHz search in approximately 0.07 seconds!
- Displays up to 40MHz of spectrum bandwidth Up to 40 MHz of bandwidth can be displayed in real time through advanced Digital Signal Processing. (No audio is available when the frequency span is set to 20 MHz or 40 MHz)
- 5 inch TFT color LCD display With a 5-inch TFT color display it is easy to monitor the clear, crisp images of received signals.
- Waterfall (time) display function Tracks signals over time and uses colors to define their strength.
- Average or peak value readings
- Frequency coverage 25 MHz ~ 3 GHz (Cellular Blocked for US consumer version)
- Ultra-stable, high sensitivity triple conversion receiver
- AM/NFM/WFM/SFM receive modes
- Video display mode (NTSC, PAL format)
- 1000 memory settings 100ch x 10 memory banks
- Easy menu-driven operation
- PC control through serial port or USB interface
- APCO25 (P25) decoder (Optional decoder board required)
- Frequency range 25 ~ 3,000 MHz
- Receive modes AM/NFM/WFM/SFM/APCO25(P25) [Optional]
- Receiver configuration Triple conversion super heterodyne
Download: SR2000A User Manual
Only valid if purchased in the U.S. For other countries please inquire the official AOR distributor or store where you purchased SR2000A