Kenwood TM-721A Deluxe FM dual bander
The Kenwood TM-721A re-defines the original Kenwood "Dual Bander" concept. The wide range of innovative features includes a dual channel watch function, selectable full duplex operation, 30 memory channels, extended frequency coverage, large multi-color dual digital LCD displays, programmable scanning, and more with 45 watts of output on VHF and 35 watts on UHF TM-721A-Truly the finest full-featured FM Dual Band mobile transceiver!
• Extended receiver range (138.000 173.995 MHz) on 2 meters; 70 cm coverage is 438.000-449.995 MHz* (Specifications guaranteed on Amateur bands only.Two meter transmit range is 144-148 MHz. Modifiable for MARS/CAR Permits required.)
• 30 multi-function memory channels. 14 memory channels and one call channel for each band store frequency, repeater offset, CTCSS, and reverse. Channels TV and "b" establish upper and lower limits for programmable band scan. Channels "C* and "d" store transmit and receive frequencies independently for "odd splits"
• Separate frequency display for "main" and "Sub-band".
• 45 Watts on 2 meters, 35 watts on 70 cm. Approx. 5 watts low power.
• Call channel function. A special memory channel for each band stores frequency, offset, and sub-tone of your favorite channel. Simply press the CALL key, and your favorite channel is selected!
• Automatic Band Change (A,B.C.) Automatically changes between main and sub-band when a signal is presenL
• Dual watch function allows VHF and UHF receive simultaneously.
• CTCSS encode/decode selectable from front panel or UP/DWN keys on microphone. (Encode built-in. optional TSU-6 needed for decode.)
« Balance control and separate squelch controls for each band.
• Dual antenna ports
• Full duplex operation.
• Programmable memory and band scanning, with memory channel lock-out and priority watch function.
• Each function key has a unique tone for positive feedback.
• Illuminated front panel controls and keys. ,,
• Dimmer control.
• 16 key DTMF rnic. included.
• Handset/remote control option (RC-10).
• Frequency (dial) lock.
• Supplied accessories: 16-key DTMF hand mic.t mounting bracket, DC cable.
- RC-10 Multi-function handset/remote controller
- PS-430 Power supply *
- TSU-6 CTCSS decode unit
- SW-100B Compact SWR/power/volt meter
- SW-200B Deluxe SWR/power meter
- SWT-1 2m antenna tuner
- SWT-2 70 cm antenna tuner
- SP-40 Compact mobile speaker
- SP-50B Deluxe mobile speaker
- PG-2N DC cable
- PG-3B DC line noise filter
- MC-60A, MC-80, MC-85 Base station mics.
- MA-4000 Dual band mobile antenna (mount not supplied) *
- MB-11 Mobile bracket *
- MC-43S UP/DWN hand mie.
- MC-48B 16-key DTMF
Replacing And Relocating The Battery In A Kenwood TM-721
Kenwood tm-721A/E User Manual