ICOM IC-910H VHF-UHF-SHF all mode tranceiver
The New Dimension in the VHF/UHF World!
2m/70cm multi-mode transceiver (144/430MHz)
- Output power (5-100W @ 2m, 5-75W @ 70cm, 1-10W @ 23cm)
- 3.5-inch LCD display
- Supports satellite operation
- Full duplex operation (Simultaneous 2-band operation)
- 1200/9600 baud packet operation
- Voice synthesizer (UT-102)
- DSP unit (UT-106)
- 1200 MHz band module (UX-910)
- Preamplifiers (AG-25/AG-35)
- 2.4GHz down converter (AG-2400)
- High stability crystal unit (CR-293)
100W of stable output power
A powerful 100W* of output power is provided by the newly designed power ampliﬁer circuit, which employs bipolar transistors in parallel. The combination of the aluminum die-cast chassis and effective cooling fan ensures stable output for continuous operation.
* 75W on 430MHz band and 10W on 1200MHz band
High performance receiver
The IC-910H offers 0.11µV of high sensitivity (at 10db S/N on SSB, CW mode), while the image and spurious responses are minimized for good signal ﬁdelity. Used with the optional preampliﬁers for each band, indispensable for obtaining weak signals in DX or satellite communication, you will experience top class receiving characteristics in the VHF/UHF bands.
Ready-to-install 1200MHz BAND UNIT
By installing the optional UX-910 1200MHZ BAND UNIT, the IC-910H becomes an all mode tri-band transceiver. You can also enjoy crossband and full duplex operation. Measuring only 241(W)×94(H)×239(D) mm, and weighting 4.5kg (without UX-910)*, its compactness and light weight is convenient for ﬁeld operation.
*approx; 91⁄2(W)×311⁄16(H)×913⁄32(D) in.; 929⁄32lb
9600bps packet operation
The IC-910H has two data sockets for simultaneous two band packet communications. Setting of the packet communication can be made easily in the set mode.
Optional down converter, AG-2400
The optional AG-2400 converts a 2.4GHz satellite downlink signal to a 144MHz signal. Coupled with the satellite mode of the IC-910H, the US mode and LS (UX-910 required) mode satellite operation ready for use. Down-to-earth satellite operation in your shack!
- All receiver functions, including IF shift, sweep, noise blanker, RF attenuator, also work in the SUB band
- The sweep function observes conditions around the set frequency
- 4 types of scanning are activated on each band independently
- The memory pad stores the operating frequencies and modes temporarily
- Electronic keyer with a dot/dash ratio control is built-in
- FM-narrow mode receivable (except 1200MHz band)
- 50 CTCSS tone encoder/decoder and one touch repeater function
- Optional UT-106 DSPUNIT available
- CI-V capability for PC control
■ PREAMPLIFIERS AND DOWN CONVERTER
• AG-25/AG-35 WEATHERPROOF PREAMPLIFIERS External all-weather, mast-mounting preamplifier for compensating for coaxial cable loss. (Not available for EU countries) AG-25: 144MHz band; AG-35: 430MHz band.
• AG-2400 DOWN CONVERTER
All-weather, satellite down converter with superior NF and gain. Input frequency : 2400-2402MHz, Output frequency : 144-146MHz Conversion gain: More than 25dB Total NF: Less than 1.5dB
■ INTERNAL UNITS AND FILTERS
• FL-132/FL-133 CW NARROW FILTERS
FL-132 is for the main band; FL-133 is for the sub band operation. Center freq.: 10.8491MHz (FL-132); 10.9491MHz (FL-133) Passband width: 500Hz/-6dB
• CR-293 HIGH STABILITY CRYSTAL UNIT
Frequency stability: ±0.5ppm at 0°C to +60°C.
• UT-102 VOICE SYNTHESIZER UNIT
Provides audible confirmation of frequency and mode with a clear, electronically-generated voice.
• UT-106 DSP UNIT
Provides AF DSP functions, such as noise reduction and auto notch. When 2 units are installed, the DSP function works for MAIN/SUB band simultaneously.
• UX-910 1200MHz BAND UNIT
Allows you additional all-mode operation on the 1200MHz band.
• HM-12 HAND MICROPHONE
• SM-20 DESKTOP MICROPHONE
• CT-17 CI-V LEVEL CONVERTER
• IC-MB5 MOBILE MOUNTING BRACKET
• MB-23 CARRYING HANDLE
• PS-125 DC POWER SUPPLY (13.8V/25A)
Icom Amateur IC-910H Instruction Manual