ICOM IC-2350H - Dual Band VHF/UHF Mobile Transceiver
Manufactured: Japan, 1995-199x (Discontinued)
2m/440 MHz dual band mobile transceiver
RX: 118-174 MHz; 440-450 MHz
TX: 144-148 MHz; 440-450 MHz
Output power: 50 W VHF; 35 W UHF
Modes: FM, (AM receive only 118-136 MHz air band)
Receiver sensitivity: 0.16 µV (FM, 12 dB SINAD)
CTCSS encode standard, CTCSS decode (tone squelch) optional
- Frequency Coverage:
- Transmit: 144.00-148.00 MHz
- Receive: 118-174* MHz (*guaranteed 144-148)
- UHF: 440.00-450.00 MHz
- Mode: FM
- Number of memory channels: 110 (100 regular, 2 call, 4 scratch pads and 4 scan edges)
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms (nominal)
- Power Supply Requirement: 13.8 V DC+/-15% (11.5 A)
- Usable Temperature Range: -10°C to +60°C; +14°F to +140°F
- Frequency stability: Less than ±10 ppm
- Tuning step increment: 5, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 30 or 50 kHz
- Current Drain (at 13.8 V DC):
- Transmit at high power: 11.5 A (VHF); 11 A (UHF)
- Receive: 1.2 A (squelched); 1.8 A (max. audio output)
- Dimensions (projections not included): 140(W) x 40(H) x 204.5(D) mm, 5.5(W) x 1.6(H) x 8.06 (D) in
- Weight: 1.2 kg; 2.6 lb.
- Output Power:
- VHF: 50 W, 10 W, 5 W selectable
- UHF: 35 W, 10 W, 5 W selectable
- Modulation System: Variable reactance frequency modulation
- Max. Frequency Deviation: ±5.0 kHz
- Spurious Emissions: Less than -60 dB
- Microphone Impedance: 600 ohms
- Receive System: Double conversion superheterodyne
- Intermediate Frequencies:
- VHF: 1st 17.2 MHz; 2nd 455 kHz
- UHF: 1st 30.85 MHz; 2nd 455 kHz
- Sensitivity: Less than 0.16 µV (typical) for 12 dB SINAD
- Squelch sensitivity: 0.13 µV (at threshold)
- Spurious and Image Rejection Ratio: More than 60 dB
- Audio Output Power: More than 2.4 W at 10% distortion with an 8 ohms load.
- UT-101 DTMF ENCODER/DECODER UNIT: Enables convenient remote control operation via a DTMF equipped microphone and provides pager and code squelch functions for selective calling.
- UT-89 TONE SQUELCH UNIT: Provides pocket beep and tone scan functions and ensures quiet stand-by.
DC POWER SUPPLY AND CABLES
- IC-PS30 DC POWER SUPPLY: System power supply. Output voltage:13.8 V; Max. current drain: 25 A.
- OPC-346 DC POWER CABLE: Same as supplied with the IC-2350H. Cable length: 3 m (9.8 ft); capacity: 20 A.
- OPC-347 DC POWER CABLE: Cable length: 7 m (23.0 ft); capacity: 20 A.
- HM-77/A DTMF MICROPHONE: Equipped with 14 DTMF memory channels for auto dialing. Also provides remote control function used together with the UT-101.
- HM-78 HAND MICROPHONE: Streamlined microphone provides a comfortable grip.
- HM-79 DTMF MICROPHONE: Equipped with a 1750 Hz tone burst function.
- HM-95 DTMF MICROPHONE: Same as supplied with the transceiver.
- SP-7 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: Large speaker suitable for base station operation. Input impedance: 8 ohms; Max. input power: 5 W.
- SP-10 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: Compact design provides excellent audio in your vehicle. Input impedance: 8 ohms; Max. input power: 5 W.
- SP-12 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: Slim-type speaker for mobile operation. Easily installed on a sun visor, dashboard, etc. Input impedance: 8 ohms; Max. input power: 3 W.
- MB-17A MOBILE MOUNTING BRACKET: One-touch bracket. Transceiver body is easily attached and removed.
- AH-32 144/430(440) MHz DUAL BAND ANTENNA: VHF/UHF dual band mobile antenna.
- AHB-32 TRUNK MOUNT ANTENNA BASE: Trunk mount with a coaxial cable for the AH-32.
IC-2350H Service Manual
IC-2350H User Manual
IC-2350 Manual en Español