2m mobile transceiver
RX: 118-174 MHz
TX: 144-148 MHz
Output power: 50 W
Modes: FM, (AM receive only 118-136 MHz air band)
Receiver sensitivity: 0.18 µV (FM, 12 dB SINAD)
CTCSS encode standard, CTCSS decode (tone squelch) optional
- Frequency Coverage:
- Rx: 118-174 MHz
- Tx: 144-148 MHz
- Mode: FM
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms nominal
- Usable Temperature Range: -10°C to +60°C; +14°F to +140°F
- Power Supply Requirement: 13.8 V DC +/-15%
- Current Drain - Transmit: 10.5 A (50W), 5.5 A (10W), 4.0A (5W)
- Current Drain - Receive: 1.0 A (max. audio output) 0.8 A (squelched)
- Dimensions (projections not included): 150(W) x 50(H) x 151(D) mm, 5.9(W) x 2.0(H) x 5.9 (D) in
- Weight: 1.2 kg; 2.4 lb.
- Output Power: High 50 W, Middle 10 W, Low 5 W
- Modulation System: Variable reactance frequency modulation
- Max. Frequency Deviation: +/-5.0 kHz
- Spurious Emissions: Less than -60 dB
- Microphone Impedance: 600 ohms
- Receive System: Double conversion superheterodyne
- Sensitivity: Less than 0.18 µV for 12 dB SINAD
- Squelch Sensitivity: 0.13 µV at threshold
- Selectivity: More than 15 kHz/-6 dB, Less than 30 kHz/-60 dB
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st 17.2 MHz, 2nd 455 kHz
- Spurious and Image Rejection Ratio: More than 60 dB
- Audio Output Impedance: 8 ohms
- Audio Output Power: More than 2.4 W at 10% distortion with an 8 ohms load.
POWER SUPPLY AND CABLES
- IC-PS30 DC POWER SUPPLY: 13.8 V, 25 A. System power supply. Equipped with 3 output connectors.
- OPC-346 DC POWER CABLE: Same as supplied with the transceiver. (20 A, 3 m; 9.8 ft)
- OPC-347 DC POWER CABLE: Has 20 A capacity and a length of 7.0 m (23.0 ft.)
- UT-85 TONE SQUELCH UNIT: Provides pocket beep, tone squelch and tone scan functions.
- UT-101 DTMF UNIT: Provides pager and code squelch functions. Also provides "DTMF Remote," for controlling the transceiver via a DTMF mic, and message functions are available.
- HM-77 DTMF MICROPHONE: Equipped with 14 DTMF memory channels for auto dialing. Also, the DTMF memory may be useful for additional message memory and DTMF remote used together with UT-101.
- HM-78 HAND MICROPHONE: Streamlined microphone provides a comfortable grip.
- HM-79 HAND MICROPHONE: Same as the HM-78 except that it also has a 1750 Hz tone burst function for European repeaters.
- HM-95 DTMF MICROPHONE
- HM-96 HAND MICROPHONE
- HM-97 HAND MICROPHONE
- SP-7 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: (8 ohms /5W) Cable length of 1.0 m (3.3 ft).
- SP-10 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: (8 ohms /5W) Cable length of 1.5 m (4.9 ft).
- SP-12 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: (8 ohms /5W) Cable length of 2.0 m (6.6 ft).