80+ CHANNEL UHF CB TRANSCEIVER
The IC-440N is very simple to operate. It also features large, clearly labelled backlit soft-touch keys built into the full-function speaker-microphone.
A large speaker is built directly into the speaker-microphone, providing clear audio. If desired, the main unit features an additional speaker jack. Unlike other CBs an external speaker is not a necessity.
Only hear from whom you choose! Ideal for convoy situations. User selectable (CTCSS & DTCS) codes provide silent standby operation. The advanced Digital Tone Coded Squelch (DTCS) is ideal for use with other CBssuch as the Icom IC-41S Handheld.
Unique Repeater Scan
Icom's unique repeater scan function finds available "hill top" repeater stations, which provide greater operating range. Additionally, out on the highway, the Open/Group and Priority Scan will help keep you in touch with the people you want to hear from.
The main unit can be mounted out of sight. No "DIN" slot required.
- HM182 Replacement controller Speaker Microphone (same as supplied)
- OPC-647 2.5m Speaker Microphone Extension cable (same as supplied)
- SP22 External Speaker (Large) 4 Ohm, 5W
- SP10 External Speaker 4 Ohm, 5W
- CS-440#10 User Programming Software - RX channels only
- OPC-1122U USB Cloning Cable for programming
- AN-477 Elevated feed antenna (Spring base) 3 & 6db Antenna's Supplied "Town & Country"