CB / 10m AM / FM / SSB / CW
The first SSB in DIN autoradio format
- Dimensions in mm: 170 (L) x 215 (D) x 52 (H)
- Frequency range: 28-29.7 Mhz
- Output power: 12 W AM/FM - 21 W SSB
- 6 pins microphone UP/DOWN with automatic squelch
- Front plug microphone
- Large LCD display 7 different colours with frequency and other informations
- LED display for channels
- Controls backlight
- AM, FM, USB, LSB, CW and PA modes
- 6 available bands A, B, C, D, E, F
- Adjustable step frequency 10Hz, 100Hz, 1Khz or 10Khz
- Computer programming for complete personalization (optional)
- USB plug of programming on the back side
- Echo function
- Automatic squelch (AM/FM only)
- RF gain adjustment
- Power control (AM/FM only)
- Scan function
- Roger beep
- Filters NB/ANL
- Dual watch function
- Beep confirmation/error
- Function + 10Khz
- SWR, S/RF display, voltage power supply
- TOT function (anti chatter)
- HI-CUT filter
- Emergency call
- SWR protection
- Voltage power supply protection
- Keyboard lock
RESET FUNCTION (Resume Factory Default)
This Radio introduces RESET FUNCTION to prevent accidents and provide a solution for customers who changed some functions unconsciously and do not know how to resume normal settings. The Radio will resume factory default once this function is activated.
How to Operate:
Step 1: Power off the radio.
Step 2: Press and hold FUNC and SCAN keys at the same time,
followed by powering on the radio.
Step3: Release the two keys when LCD displays "RES".
Ail former settings would be replaced by Factory Default value when
LCD displays "REND".
WARNING: All former settings would be replaced by Factory Default value after operating the RESET FUNCTION.