Stabo XM 4006e CB Radio
gateway operation by CTCSS, DCS, and DTMF
- 6 frequency bands, selectable
- Especially equipped for gateway operation by CTCSS, DCS, and DTMF
- Storage of individual channel settings (AM/FM, NB, CTCSS/DCS) for every single channel
- Entry of different codes (CTCSS, DCS, DCSi) for RX and TX possible
- Integrated DTMF encoder (e.g. for Internet gateway control)
- 16 channel memories for often used DTMF codes
- Backlit microphone key pad for controlling and entry of DTMF codes
- Backlit LCD indicating channel, frequency and operating modes like AM/FM,CTCSS, DCS, ASC, NB, EMG, DW
- S meter in the display (TX: indicating relative poweroutput) Scan function
- Direct access to channel 9/19 (EMG key) Dual watch
- ASC Automatic Squelch Control (a worldwide patent from PRESIDENT)
- Integrated compander system for noise reduction
- RF attenuator, switchable
- ANL automatic noise limiter
- Noise Blanker, switchable
- Hi-Cut Filter, switchable
- Roger Beep, switchable
Basic functions Switching on
After having established all connections (ind. microphone and antenna!) switch your radio set on using the VOL/OFF control (if the display is not lit, check the power supply and fuse). Adjust the SQ control such that the background noise from the loudspeakerjust disappears.
Frequency tables/channel configurations
The xm 4006e is equipped with six switchable frequency tables: Select the corresponding channel configuration depending on the country in which your radio set shall be operated (factory setting: E). In Germany, this radio set is free of charge and can be operated with each channel configuration
Owithout any registration.
Important notes: Priorto using the radio set abroad, find out more about the current national provisions: Be sure to observe the relevant provisions as well as any possible obligation to register!
- E 40 channels FM (4 W), 40 channels AM (4 W)
- D 80 channels FM (4 W), 40 channels AM (4 W) free oflicence and charges in Germany
- EU 40 channels FM (4 W), 40 channels AM (i W) free oflicence and charges in D, B, F, NL, P
individual licence required in CH
- EC 40 channels FM (4 W) CEPT free use in all CEPT-countries in some countries individual licence is required
- PL 40 channels FM (4 W), 40 channels AM (4 W) only allowed in Poland carrier offset -5 KHz
- U 40 channels FM (4W)UK only allowed in UK 40 channels FM (4 W) CEPT
This radio is not allowed to be used in A!
Changing the frequency table/channel configuration
1. Switch the radio set off.
2. Hold the FUNC key pressed and switch on the radio set again: When the country code is displayed, release the FUNC key again.
3. Use the channel switch to select the requested channel configuration.
4. Switch the radio set off and on again: The new channel configuration is now activated.
Use the channel switch to adjust the channel you wish to use for receiving/transmitting.
Choosing the type of modulation (AM/FM)
Using the adjustments 40/40 and 80/40 you can either operate your radio set in FM or in AM modulation. Frequency-modulated signals (FM) are less sensitive to interferences resulting from the ignition system etc. than amplitude-modulated signals (AM). The decision, which type of modulation is your preferred one, depends on your radio contact partners and on your and/or the legal requirements.
If your loudspeaker emits an unintelligible, distorted signal, you should try receiving the signal using a different type of modulation. You can change the type of modulation by pressing the A/F key.
- Channels: 40 (80)
- Operation modes: AM/FM
- Frequency range: 26.565 MHz to 27.405 MHz
- Antenna impedance: 50 ohms
- Supplyvoltage: 13.2VDC
- Dimensions(W/H/D): 139 x37 x 184 mm
- Weight: approx. 0.85 kg
- Stability of frequency: +/- 200 Hz
- Transmitting power: 4WAM/4 W FM, each reducible to 1 W
- Spurious resonances: < -54 dBm)
- Frequency response: 350 - 2500 Hz
- Adjacent channel power: <-17 dBm)
- Microphonesensitivity: 10mV
- Powerconsumption: 1.5 A max.
- Distortion factor: 1.5 %
- Sensitivity (20 dB SINAD): -110 dBm (AM); -116dBm (FM)
- Frequency response: 350 - 2500 Hz Adjacent channel selection: 60 dB
- AF output power: 3 W
- Sqelch sensitivity: -119 dBm minimum -27 dBm maximum
- Imagefrequencyrejection: 60dB
- IF rejection: 70 dB
- Power consumption: 500 mA nominal
Assignment ofthe 6-pin microphone socket
- 1 Modulation
- 2 RX
- 3 TX
- 4 Data
- 5 Ground
- 6 Power supply
Stabo XM 4006e PC SOFTWARE Download