10/12 Meter Mobile EXPORT Transceiver 50 watt
- C.p.u controlled 28-29.700 Mhz ( 24.5-29.999 MHz export )
- 50 Watts RF Output Power Dual Finals(IRF520 Mosfets) with fan cooling
- Extra Large, Backlit Meter Changes Colour Tx (red) / Rx (blue)
- Variable Power Output .
- AM / FM / USB / LSB / PA Modes
- 6 Digit Frequency Counter (100hz resolution)
- Selectable New Zealand 40 channel cb radio band from front panel
- Front panel mounted microphone socket
- Back Lit Display & Meter with Dimmer
- Selectable I.F receive filter narrow or wide (any mode)
- 6 Digit Counter and Channel Display (blue)
- RF/squelch Gain and Microphone Gain Controls
- 1.5 khz fine Clarifier Tx/Rx
- High Gain 5 Element Noise Blanker (NB and Automatic Noise Limiter (ANL)
- TURBO Echo - with variable delay
- MONI - All Mode Talk-Back with Volume Control
- Roger Beep with On/Off Control
Export frequency coverage is 24.500-29.995 MHz 8 bands in 5khz steps
Fully redesigned and improved on with new coverage ..internal temp controlled fan. switchable wide/narrow filter...designed by New Zealanders and made in China to meet the demands of the modern day ham radio operator .
Fm mode now has per and de-emphasis in the audio chain for far better fm mode operation for the European market
The receive has a new design to remove imaging problems pervious models had. Also we had had the manufacturer improve the if filter and if filter stages for lower if noise
Also added to the design is a switchable 10.695 MHZ I.F Filter (narrow/normal)
Extra cooling has been provided for the hotter climates ..the cooling is provided by a temperature controlled fan internally cooling the finals and heat sink.
The mother board is a completely revamped design .