Alinco DJ-G29T 222/902 MHz Dual Band FM Transceiver
Handheld Amateur Radio
The DJ-G29T is a dual band handheld transceiver that allows transmitting and receiving on 902MHz frequencies as well as 222MHz.
- A full-duplex system that allows operating the main band and the sub band simultaneously.
- lndependent dials are provided respectively to the main band and the sub band. The operating frequencies, volume and squelch levels can be adjusted.
- It features a large-screen full-matrix LCD with clear characters and easy-to-read Icons that facilitates easy operation.
- The DJ-G29T includes a VOX function allowing "hands-free" contacts.
- A clone function allows copying configurations and various data between DJ-G29T units. Configurations and data can also be edited when connected to a PC (optional cable required).
- lncludes CTCSS/DCS/reverse tone squelch functions as standard .
- Alinco's patented channel scope function allows visually monitoring signals received on the main channel and those nearby.
- A "Wild Key" that allows jumping to a frequently used set-mode function.
- 222.000 - 224.995MHz
- 902.000 - 927995MHz
- 216.000 - 249.995MHz
- 902.000 - 927.995MHz
Antenna impedance: 50 ohm (SMA)
- DC 7.4V (EBP-73 Li-Ion battery pack)
- DC 9~16V (external regulated source)
Ground: Negative ground
- -TXapprox. 1.7A/222MHz, 1.7A/902MHz
- - RXapprox. 200mA/Dual, 150mA/Mono
- - Battery save (1:4) approx. average : Dual 56mA/Mono 50mA
Temperature range: -10°C~+45°C (+14~+113°F)
Frequency stability: +2.5ppm (@-10 - +45°C)
Dimensions (WxHxD Projections exclusive):
61 x 106 x 38 mm or 2.40 x 4.17 x 1.50 in.
Weight (Antenna/EBP-73 inclusive): Approx. 296 g /9.55 oz
Output power (approx):
- - DC13.8V:222MHz 5/1/0.4W, 902MHz 2.5/1/0.4W
- - EBP-73:222MHz 4/0.8/0.3W, 902MHz 1.7/0.8/0.3W
- - 4 x AAcells (Max): 222MHz 1.5W, 902MHz 0.7W,
Modulation mode: F1D/F2D/F3E
Spurious emission: -60dB or less
Maximum frequency deviation: ±5KHz
System: Double-conversion super heterodyne
IF frequencies (1st/2nd):
- Main band: 51.65MHz / 450KHz
- Sub band: 50.75MHz / 450KHz
- 222MHz ham-radio bands -14dBu
- 902MHz ham-radio bands -14dBu
- 222MHz ham-radio bands -14dBp
- 902MHz ham-radio bands -14dBp
Selectivity: -6dB 12KHz or more / -60dB 35KHz or less
Audio output power: More than 400mW (8Q / MAX)
- Li-ion Battery Pack (EBP-73: 7.4V 1,200mAh)
- Dry Cell Case (EDH-35)
- Desk top charger (EDC-173)
- Desk top charging Set (EDC-173T: T-version)
- AC Adapter for Charging (EDC-170: T-version)
- Cigar Lighter Cable for Charging (EDC-43)
- Cigar Lighter Cable with Filter (EDC-36)
- DC Cable (EDC-37)
- Speaker Microphone (EMS-59)*
- Speaker Plug (EMS-62: Waterproof plug)
- Tie pin Type Microphone with VOX Function (EME-15A)*
- Headset with VOX Function (EME-12A)*
- Headset with VOX Function (EME-13A)*
- Earphone Microphone (EME-21 A: heavy duty specification)*
- Earphone Microphone (EME-32A: heavy duty specification with waterproof plug)
- Earphone Microphone (EME-34A: tie pin-type)*
- Earphone Microphone (EME-36A: waterproof plug)
- Straight Code Earphone (EME-6)*
- Curled Code Earphone (EME-26)*
- Clone Cable (EDS-11 : waterproof plug)
- Microphone/Speaker Conversion Cable (EDS-10/14: waterproof plug)
- PC Connection Cable (ERW-4C: serial port)* (ERW-7: USB port)* *
- Soft Case (ESC-50)
Alinco Incorporated Electronics Division
FCC & IC Certification Report IC: 3070C-DJG29T November 4, 2011