the 11M7 and 11M5DX yagis, and distributors of a range of other great radio comms products, M2 Antenna Systems is proud to support many DXpeditions around the world.
In order to make things fair for all of those who contribute to DXing, the company has established the following policy that will help them better contribute to the hobby by keeping DXpedition costs down and at the same time allowing the company to support more trips to the “rare ones.”
DXpedition Sponsorship Policy
- Minimum DXpedition Size is four team members.
- The DXpedition must be publicized. At a minimum, a DXpedition website should be established that lists the team members, the dates and goals of the DXpedition, and the bands of operation.
- Requests must be made in writing, sent to the M2 offices in Fresno, CA.
- A credit card shall be used to secure the equipment. At the time of shipping, the amount of the equipment plus shipping will be charged to the card.
- At completion of the DXpedition, the equipment must be returned in usable condition to M2 Antenna Systems, Inc. in Fresno, CA.
- The credit card will be credited for the cost of the items returned, less any shipping charges. A 15% restocking fee MAY be assessed if the equipment is damaged beyond normal wear and tear. Consumable items such as keepers, fasteners, zip ties, etc. are excepted.
- The DXpedition team members may keep any items they wish.
- We love pictures. We especially love pictures of people using and enjoying our products, so please, take lots of pictures!
For more information on possible M2 Antenna System sponsorship of YOUR dx adventure, please visit the company’s website at http://www.m2inc.com and contact them via the on-line form at http://www.m2inc.com/index.php?ax=custom .