(no 12.5 KHz steps in 440 band) EXPANDED RF
1. Remove Battery
2. Turn off the Battery backup switch, (located on the bottom of the radio)
3. Wait 10 Seconds and Turn the switch back on
4. Replace battery
5. Turn Radio ON. (Display should go blank, if not redo steps 1-4)
6. Enter the following: 001111 (note: factory setting is 443300)
7. Reset the VHF & UHF offsets.
Select VHF then Press [F] then the [Shift] button. Enter 0600 then [D]
Select UHF then Press [F] then the [Shift] button. Enter 5000 then [D]
PLL alignment for out of band
1. Remove battery,and belt clip
2. Remove battery track screws
3. Remove rear cover
4. install the battery track.
5. Turn radio on & enter desired frequency
6. Adjust L01 (black slug) in VCO unit until the on air lamp is lit (red light) (L01 core, turn counter-clock wise)
7. Reassemble the radio.