Auto Repeater offset is lost
1. Unplug the DC power cable from the radio.
2. Remove the top and bottom covers.
3. Remove the speaker.
4. Remove the knobs and nuts from the front panel.
5. Remove the three screws from the control unit.
6. Remove the Control unit from the front panel.
7. Remove solder from pad #1 on control unit.
8. Solder jumper Pads 3,4,11 and 14.
9. Replace the control unit on the front panel.
10. Reset the microprocessor, (using a jumper short D09 on the control unit to ground on the radio. Do not apply power).
11. Apply DC power and turn radio on.
12. Press [MR] & use the control knob to enter 140 and press [D/MR]. (lower limit)
13. Press [MR] and use knob to enter 173 and press [D/MR]. (upper limit)
14. Press [F] and then [RPT] button, use the control knob to enter 0.600. Press the
15. Reassemble the radio.