1. Remove Battery and Antenna.
2. Remove the 4 screws holding the battery track.
3. Remove the 2 screws in the back case.
4. Carefully separate the front cover.
5. Locate and remove solder on Jumper pad 10. (on control board)
6. Solder jump pads 1, 3, 7 and 8
7. Reassemble the radio.
8. Turn radio on and each channel indicator will blink.
9. Enter the following frequencies, (use the [F] & up arrow keys)
- CH. 1 135.000 Press [D/MR] Lower Rx limit
- CH.2 174.000 Press [D/MR] Upper Rx limit
- CH.3 135.000 Press [D/MR] Lower Tx limit
- CH.4 174.000 Press [D/MR] Upper Tx limit
Soft RESET Press and hold [T] & [REV] and turn power on.
Master RESET Press and hold [D/MR] & [T] & [REV] and turn radio on. Then enter band Limits above