YAESU FTM-350 Service Menu
1. Power on the radio while holding pressed the 3 buttons as indicated above. (The power and it's across right and left buttons).
2. After the radio booting you will see the same special function menu as in the normal procedure, BUT that time there is an additional option # 12.DIMMER ADJUST. That means you are on the right way, but not at the end.
3. Press the buttons below the arrows consecutively- starting with the left arrow- for 3 times (L-R-L-R-L-R).
4. If you proceed successfully you will hear a beep , the radio will reboot and you will see a screen like below. Now you are in the service menu.
5. You can notice that an ADJ option is on the left down corner and the SET has moved to upper right corner of the screen.
6. Using the ADJ button you can go through all the possible adjustment menu and change the values by rotating the dial below the settings. Caution! Before making any changes to the factory presets, please write down everything for future recover. You take the risk.
7. To save your change just press the power to turn off the radio or continue to other set ups, pressing the ADJ button.
8. For changing the band, press the equivalent dial button and proceed to the same sequence of settings using the ADJ button and the dial.
9. You can do the same above settings regardless if the radio is in MEM or VFO.
10. To some other bands is impossible to make changes:
11. IMPORTANT! You can shift from A to B by holding the ADJ button, where this is applicable. (For REF, TUN, CTR, SM, SQL settings). For example:
By the way: When you will be at the special function #12. DIMMER ADJUST, and press the dial button, an option of changing the B-G-R colors is seemed to be changeable, but with the firmware v.1.3 was impossible to make these changes. With the previous v.1.0 was able to produce any different color for the screen, combining different B-G-R values.
And a last notice: If you continue rotating the dial after the #12 selection, a lot of other screens you can notice, regarding alternative factory logos and available fonts of the radio, without the chance to choose.
Below some examples: