1 Disconnect the Power and antenna.
2. Remove the top and bottom covers from the radio.
3. Remove the Countersunk screws that secure the front panel to the chassis. There are two on each side
4. Gently pull the front panel forwards.
5. Remove the 5 small round head screws that secure the shield plate to the front panel. There are 2 on top and 3 on the bottom.
6. Remove Diode D80. D80 is located in the corner near Connector 54.
7. Cut Diode 66 for 10 Hz resolution. See page 24 of the instruction manual.
8. Reassemble the radio.
9. RESET the CPU.
RESET CPU: Press and hold [A=B] and turn power on.