EXPANDED RF / CROSS BAND REPEATER
1 Disconnect the power and antenna.
2. Remove the top and bottom covers.
3. Locate and cut R57 on Control board. (Bottom side of radio)
4. \ Remove the silver colored screws from the front panel.
5. Carefully pull the front panel away from the body of the transceiver.
6. Locate chip resistor R113 and R114 on the Control board, (inside front panel)
7. Remove the chip resistor located between resistors R113 & R114. It is labeled R123.
8. Remove chip resistor R121 (cross band repeater mod)
9. Remove R122 ( disable 3 minute time out timer).
10. Reassemble radio.
11. Reset the microprocessor (Press and hold [F] while turning power on).
CROSS BAND OPERATING PROCEDURES
The TM-621 will receive a signal on one band and will automatically retransmit it on the other band. Each band can contain shift information.
Turn on / Off the Repeater mode : Press F and then press A.B.C. Key. Three dots should appear in the display when the mode is on.