1 Disconnect the Power and antenna.
2. Remove 4 screws from the back panel.
3. Open the bottom of the front panel first and slide the panel downward.
4. Open the radio being careful not to break the flex cable.
5. Move the tone board out of the way to expose the green jumper wire located inside the front panel assembly.
6. Cut the GREEN Jumper wire.
7. Remove chip resistor R337. (Disables AM receive & auto offset)
8. Reassemble the radio. Carefully re-seat the O-Ring on the BNC connector.
9. Reset the Microprocessor. (Press and hold the [M] key and turn the power on.)