RS-R75 REMOTE CONTROL SOFTWARE for Icom IC-R75
RS-R75 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS : Microsoft® Windows® 95 or Windows® 98
- CPU : Intel i486 DX4 or faster (Pentium® 100 MHz or faster recommended)
- Hard disk : At least 10 MB of free space
- Memory : At least 16 MB
- Serial port : Serial interface
- Display : 640x480 pixel resolution or greater (800x600 pixel recommended) High color (16 bit) minimum
■ Contents of the RS-R75 application CD-ROM
Following folder/files are included in the RS-R75 application CD-ROM.
- RS-R75 application folder (disk1 to disk3 folders; Setup.exe file in the disk1)
- IM file (PDF file; Rs-r75IM.pdf)
- Readme file (text file; README.txt)
- Adobe® Acrobat® Reader setup program/installer (ar302.exe)
■ Setup the RS-R75
1. Boot up Windows. —Quit all other applications when they are running.
2. Insert the RS-R75 application CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive (D* drive).
3. Select 'Run' from the [Start] menu then type the setup program name with full path name, then press the [Enter] key. (D*:\RS_R75\disk1\Setup.exe [Enter])
Double click the 'Setup.exe' file/icon in the RS-R75 application CD-ROM via [My computer] or [Exproler].
*May differ according to your PC conditions.
4. Follow the prompts.
5. Program group 'RS-R75' appears in the 'Programs' folder of [Start] menu.
■ Reading the IM (Instruction Manual) file
Double click the IM file/icon (Rs-r75IM.pdf), the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader will start up automatically if you have already installed the Acrobat® Reader
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Incorporated in the U.S.A. and other countries. Adobe and Acrobat are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. Other brands or products are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders.