1. Remove battery and antenna.
2. Remove screws open case.
3. Locate and cut diode D9 on logic board. (VHF Rx mod)
4. Locate and cut diode D10. (UHF R Mod)
5. Locate and cut diode D8. (320-399 MHz & 830-950 Rx Mod)
Note: An antenna cable is required for 830-950 MHz range. Use Pad J2 on main board B to connect an antenna cable.
6. Locate and solder jump 'LAND' point on logic board.(VHF Tx mod)
7. Locate diode D14 on logic board.
8. Replace D14 with a 1SS181 diode. (UHF Tx mod)
9. Reassemble the radio.