EXPANDED RF/CROSS BAND REPEATER/ 10 MHZ ENTRY
1. Remove battery and antenna.
2. Remove Screws and open radio.
3. Remove D907 (150MHz+) (this part is already removed on US version)
4. Add Diode #1 (1N914).
5. Remove D913 (450MHz+).
6. Add Diode #2 (1N914).
7. Add diode #3 (1N914) 10 MHZ.
8. Remove D912 (Repeater mod).
9. Reset the microprocessor.(HOLD [FUNCTION] & [A] & [LIGHT] and turn power on)
10. Reassemble the radio.
Adjust C-510 to get .25 volts at UHF test point at lowest desired frequency. C-510 is located in metal box. The test point is located next to the metal box.
CROSS BAND REPEATER PROCEDURES (Simplex Freqs only)
TURN ON - Press & Hold [Function], Press [CJ key, Press  key, Press [D] key. Release Function key.
TURN OFF - Press and Hold [Function], Press [D] key, Press [C] key. Release [Function]