1. Remove battery and antenna.
2. Remove screws open case.
3. Locate and remove chip diode D2 on Logic unit.
4. On 02's with ser # over 34,000 - Install a diode across pads of diode D4 (see drawing) 1N4148 or 1SS211
5. On serial #'s below 34,000 install three diodes, (see drawing)
6. Reassemble the radio.
7. Reset the microprocessor. (ser#<34000 Push button next to litho batt, on >34000 Hold [FUNCTION] and turn power on
Note Adjust VCO for .8 VDC at lowest desired Freq. Measure at VCO test point.