When you adjust the contents on pages 5-5 and 5-6, SOFTWARE ADJUSTMENT, the optional CS-400PRO ADJ ADJUSTMENT SOFTWARE (Rev. 1.0 or later), *OPC-1122 JIG CABLE (modified OPC-1122 CLONING CABLE; see illustration below) are required.
- IBM PC compatible computer with an RS-232C serial port (38400 bps or faster).
- Microsoft Windows 95/98 or Windows ME
- Intel Pentium 100 MHz processor or faster
- At least 16 MB RAM and 10 MB of hard disk space
- 640x480 pixel display (800x600 pixel display recommended)
■ ADJUSTMENT SOFTWARE INSTALLATION
1. Boot up Windows. - Quit all applications when Windows is running.
2 Insert the 'CS-400PRO' into the appropriate CD drive.
3 Select 'Run' from the [Start] menu.
4 Type the setup program name using the full path name, then push [Enter] key. (ex. D:\CS400PROADJ\Setup.exe)
5 Follow the prompts.
6 Program group 'CS-400PRO ADJ' appears in the 'Programs' folder of the [Start] menu.
■ STARTING SOFTWARE ADJUSTMENT
1 Connect IC-400PRO and PC with *OPC-1122 JIG CABLE.
2 Turn the transceiver power ON.
3 Boot up Windows, and click the program group 'CS-400PRO ADJ' in the 'Programs' folder of the [Start] menu, then CS-400PRO ADJ's window appears.
4 Click 'Connect' on the CS-400PRO ADJ's window, then appears IC-400PRO's up-to-date condition.
5 Set or modify adjustment data as desired.
OPC-1122 MODIFICATION (JIG CABLE)