CB Radio Cobra 200GTL-DX Mod Frequency Expansion
Remove power from the radio.
Remove Cover and locate the TMP87PP21DF microprocessor near the front of the radio.
Locate and remove the surface mount resistor (R138) to the left side of the microprocessor.
Power must be off for at LEAST 15 seconds to reset the microprocessor.
Align and replace covers on radio.
- RV2-Sq Range, RV19-Pre-Driver Bias, RV21-Driver Bias, RV9-AM Hi PWR,
- RV8-AM Lo PWR, RV1-TX Meter, RV12-Hi AMC, RV3-Lo AMC,
- RV20-ALC, RV6-Carrier Bal, RV14-Lo ALC, RV20-Hi ALC
- TX tune-up: T718, T719, T720, T722, T723, L1
- RX tune-up: T703, T704, T705, T706, T707, T708, T710