UNIDEN UH7760NB: UNLOCK PROCEDURE FOR CHANNELS 41-80
1. Turn on the power: Press & hold [POWER].
2. Press ▲ until the display shows channel 39. (Wait for 3 seconds.)
3. Turn off the power: Press & hold [POWER]. (Wait for 4 seconds.)
4. While holding down [SCAN] & [SQL], press [POWER] to turn power on.
5. Check the channel range changes from channel 01 up to channel 80.
6. If CH 41-80 do not appear, repeat these steps.
Please note: In the Narrowband UHF CB expansion 77 channels are available for use. CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is also inhibited. CH 61, 62 & 63 are for possible future use and are inhibited.
Click here for... UHF CB Channel Guidelines