RTrak-HAB - High Altitude APRS Tracker Payload
The RTrak-HAB is a breakthrough in all-incorporated high altitude balloon tracking and telemetry payloads!
- Built on the OpenTracker 1+ APRS tracker platform
- On-board Trimble Compernicus GPS - Tracks ABOVE 60,000 feet!
- SRB MX146LV frequency agile 2M/VHF transmitter - 144-148MHz @ 350mW RF output power
- On-board temperature sensor with trimming resistor pads
- Five ADC channels for analog sensor readings
- Four general output control channels
- LDO voltage regulators for longer flight times on battery
- Reports supply voltage and all ADC values via APRS packet
- Automatic dual frequency operation during flight
- Transmits APRS packets at standard 1200 baud AFSK format
- Simple LED indicators lets you know condition/status of payload - can be disabled for power conservation
- Dimensions: (L X W) 80mm X 53mm or 3 1/8" X 2 1/16"
- Weight: 35g or 1.2oz
- Current Draw: 70mA (Idle) and 280mA (In Transmit)
- Power Supply: 9-15VDC