Danish Power Amplifier for Hams
Millinium HF Linear Amplifier
- Frequency Coverage: 1,8 MHz to 30 MHz in all amateur bands
- Power Output: Minimum 1500 Watt at any mode no time limit with approx. 60 Watt drives.
- Fully microprocessor controlled HF Linear Amplifier.
- Conservative rated 1500 Watt no time limit RF power output in all modes.
- T/R-QSK shift with RF output vacuum relay for high reliability.
- AC input in single phase 190-264 Volt or dual phase 360-440 Volt internally manual switching.
- 3,5 kW +++ Power Supply with unique Unicore transformer.
Control system: Microprocessor controlled HF Linear Amplifier.
Frequency Coverage: 1,8 MHz to 30 MHz in all amateur bands
Power Output: Minimum 1500 Watt at any mode no time limit with
approx. 60 Watt drives.
Input VSWR: < 1,5:1 within all amateur bands.
Harmonics: More than 50 dB below rated output.
IMD distortions: Better than 35 dB below rated output.
Protection: Cover interlocks, inrush power-on current, all supply
voltages and currents, excessive drive, load mismatch, RF/DC flash over, severe mistuning, SWR faults, tube temperature, primary and secondary fuses, cooling fans.
Tube cooling: Variable DC controlled forced airflow depend on tube
temperature for minimum noise.
PSU cooling: Variable DC controlled forced airflow depend on
transformer temperature for minimum noise.
ALC: Grid-current derived, 0 to –11 Volts via back panel
RS 232 port: All measurements data accessible on personal computer via RS 232 standard port.
Primary Power: 190 – 264 Volt (210, 220, 230 & 240 V nominal taps,
10% tolerance), 50-60 Hz, single phase, 20 A maximum
360 - 440 Volt (400 V nominal tap, 10% tolerance), 50-60 Hz, dual phase, 12 A maximum.
Tubes: Two GU74B/4CX800A Svetlana High Performance
Ceramic Metal Tetrode.
T/R System: QSK operation with vacuum RF antenna relay
Dimensions: 44,5 cm (W) X 20 cm (H) X 43,0 cm (D)
Weight: approx. 35 Kg.
Time of delivery:
Download specifications (in pdf format)