PS-40A-1 Power Supply
Bench power supply capable of direct line or 12 to 130 VAC variable output. Fused output at 10 A for line and 5 A for variable output. Includes voltage and current displays and external monitor outputs.
- Intended for bench testing AC powered equipment.
- Variable transformer allows voltage to equipment under test to be brought up slowly.
- Excellent for testing input voltage range over which equipment operates correctly.
- True RMS current meter dedicated to measuring output current.
- With external BNC monitors, the shape of non-RMS current can be measured.
- External monitors are phased correlated for power factor calculations.
- Selection of straight line voltage or variable 12 to 130 VAC output.
- Voltage monitored with high Voltage rectifier and averaged for RMS display.
- Current monitored with true RMS converter for up to 5:1 crest factor.
- External BNC monitors for voltage and current.
- All modes fused with front panel fuses.
- Front panel NEMA 5-15R receptacle
Download Document items
Complete schematic for PS-40A-1.
Material List - PS40A100 Chassis Assembly
Prototype tests and notes
Component locator for assembly