Syria crisis: warplanes spotted in Cyprus as tensions rise in Damascus
Signs of advanced readiness at likely hub of air campaign as UN inspection team comes under fire near site of alleged chemical attack........
frequencies involved with the Syrian military crisis:
United Kingdom (TASCOMM)
Voice Call Sign: ARCHITECT
Frequency (USB): 4742.0 5702.0 9031.0 11247.0 13257.0 18018.0 kHz
- Voice Call Sign: HAVEN
- Frequency (USB): 4742.0 9031.) 11247.0 kHz
NOTE: Flight Watch available for notified flights.
- Voice Call Sign: CYPRUS
- Frequency (USB/kHz):
- Channel 1 - 4742 (a)
- Channel 2 - 9031
- Channel 3 - 11247
NOTE: (a) H+15 weather broadcasts, when active.
Mount Pleasant (MPA)
- Voice Call Sign: VIPER
- Frequency (USB): 4742 (a) 11247 (a)
NOTE: (a) H+35 weather broadcasts when active.
1. Flight Watch available for notified flights.
2. Aircraft not fitted with ALE are to scroll through the frequencies in order to select the best reception. Transmissions are to be made at 15 sec intervals before changing to the next guard frequency.
RAF Akrotiri, Cyprus (LCRA)
- ATIS 125.000 MHz
- Approach Control 123.600 235.050 362.300 (discrete) MHz
- Director 123.600 123.300 (discrete) 264.850 MHz
- Tower 130.075 339.850 257.800 (discrete) MHz
- Ground 122.100 396.850 MHz
- Operations 234.050 MHz