- Download Garmin mobile for blackberry
- extract the downloaded file
- Upload the whole folder inside zip files into your Blackberry device storage (media card or Blackberry storage)
- Browse to the folder using the “files” apps using your Blackberry phone, and open up “gmmscbb9000.jad” file.
- You will be asked to install Garmin Mobile apps. Just install it, and that’s just all.
This is not an offline GPS application
Requires wireless data service access provided by carrier. See service provider for applicable charges. Not all services available in all areas.
If your phone has built-in GPS, your wireless carrier may block usage of it. Check with your carrier regarding the availability of GPS for add-on mapping software.
If you prefer an offline GPS application for Blackberry, try We- Travel
p/s: You need to register as Garmin Mobile user to get auto-sync maps and updates.