Gqrx is a software defined radio receiver for Funcube Dongle (FCD), RTL2832U-based DVB-T devices (RTL-SDR), Universal Software Radio Peripherals (USRP) and Osmo SDR devices. It is powered by GNU Radio and the Qt GUI toolkit.
Gqrx is free and open source software and anyone is invited to hack the source code to suit their needs.
Currently, gqrx offers the following features:
- Automatically detect supported devices attached to the computer
- Process I/Q data from Funcube Dongle, RTL2832U SDR, USRP and OSmo SDR
- Change frequency, gain and apply various correction (freqeuncy, I/Q blanace)
- AM, SSB, FM-N and FM-W modulations
- Variable band pass filter
- Squelch, noise blankers and AGC
- FFT plot and waterfall
- Record audio to file (playback is planned)
- Spectrum analyzer mode where all signal processing is disabled